Let your cash do the hard work
What is financial planning?
Financial planning is about helping to structure and manage your finances to achieve your objectives. This includes the efficient use of existing resources, ensuring tax efficiency, delivering the level of access and control you require, and perhaps also considering how your accumulated wealth can be passed on to the next generation.
Ideally, planning should be undertaken in the context of your total finances, and this is the requirement for a great many of our clients. Understandably some clients wish us to advise them in more limited areas.
Our financial planning is all about you, your aspirations and your circumstances. In other words, it's highly personal and so is our service.
The Financial Planning Process involves developing strategies to help you manage your financial affairs so you can build & preserve wealth, achieve financial security, and most importantly enjoy your life.
As part of our comprehensive service we will typically look at the following:
- Ensuring you have sufficient liquidity both now and in the future (cash management)
- Retirement Option Strategies
- Evaluate and measure the risks affecting your planning, consequences of disability, premature death, or even longevity
- Tax optimisation and reducing your tax liabilities
- Estate Planning and minimising the impact of inheritance tax, and ensuring your assets are distributed in accordance with your wishes
- Analysing, and if necessary, restructuring, and simplifying investment portfolios
- Ensuring you are on track to achieve the life you ‘want' by analysing in detail where you are now with where you want to be.
We offer restricted advice on investment and pensions, which means that our advice is restricted to advice on a wide range of products from a panel of companies. You may ask us for a list of the companies and products we offer advice on. When dealing with investments and pensions products in each case we will advise you and make a recommendation after assessing your needs.
INFORMATION REGARDS TAXATION LEVELS AND BASIS OF RELIEFS ARE DEPENDENT ON CURRENT LEGISLATION, INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Here are just some of the providers we use and have access to...